We’re actively searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who will provide business support as the first point of contact for our client. As part of the ACG team, you will work with clients to create, launch, and analyze real-time marketing campaigns across multiple e-commerce sites, and social media channels bringing your amazing skills to bear for many businesses at once.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in weekly calls with clients informing them of basic campaign performance.
- Analyze client results to identify additional campaign opportunities and make recommendations.
- Provide support via phone and/or email for clients as a first point of contact.
- Responsible for managing accounts toward engagement goals.
- Manage daily content and update weekly content calendar for all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, and more.
- Manage paid media campaigns across all social channels (Facebook ads, promoted tweets, rich pins, etc).
- Deliver weekly reports and ad hoc results on social media activity using social analytic tools including Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Partner with the creative team to develop real time creative ideas and content to drive conversation in social channels based on memes, trends, news stories, etc.
- Demonstrate success for all of the above (growth of communities, examples of content that has driven high interaction and engagement, clear communication of social media analytics).
- Work with all teams at ARCH to create and maintain a fresh, up-to-date daily content calendar that tells the ARCH story.
- Stay on top of the latest in social media platforms so ACG is always out front in its use of communications tools.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in etail/ecommerce, online marketing, social media, and/or related role.
- Analytics/Reporting experience including Google Analytics.
- Highly detail oriented and strong project management skills a plus.
- You not only write well; you are obsessed with writing (did we just use that semicolon incorrectly? You tell us!) You love nothing more than to share words with the world.
- Your skills are equally distributed across social media platforms: blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and ones nobody else has heard of yet.
- You write equally well in long (multi-part blog narratives, documentation) and short (tweets, haiku) forms.
- You love consumer products, and design.
- You can identify interesting and relevant articles, books, speeches, conferences, movies, etc, on related topics to share with our community.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You are hands-on and have a positive can-do attitude.
- You have proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- You have an unrelenting intellectual curiosity and take pride in doing awesome work.
- You have a passion for what we are doing at ARCH